Friday, October 21, 2005

The Flaming Lips (Late Addendum)

The Flaming Lips

Well I obviously haven't been surfing my favourite blog sites as much as I used to, having just discovered that Think Tank had posted a copy of a promo cd for The Flaming Lips' "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots" listening parties with the band talking about each song (and also playing the album) at about the same time as my previous post of the instrumental version of the album.

Go to Think Tank to hear the listening party here.

I might get my shit together enough to actually do another post .... eventually.

Life takes over.

The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots (Listening Party)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comments @ RetroBabe!

IanB

Sun Oct 30, 09:23:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home